Tuesday, September 20, 2011

True Love






I am so glad I was able to get ahold of these pictures today.  I am truly speechless about the amount of love I have for this sweet sweet man who I call my husband.  My heart aches and is empty right now.  We miss you Daddy.  

Schedule of Services
Viewing - Friday from 5-8 at the Farewell Funeral Home located at 660 W. Locust Ave. Suite 101 (Located behind WalMart at Herndon / Ingram)

Graveside Service Saturday 10:00am at the Clovis Cemetary located at 305 N. Villa (Herndon / Villa)

Celebration of Life Saturday 11:00 am at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Gettysburg Building located on Gettysburg Ave near Peach in Clovis.

Lunch immediately following.

A memorial Fund has been set up for Scott's children's college educations at Educational Employees Credit Union.  

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous family you have. So happy you have these pics of all 5 of you. You all look so beautiful. I'm so sorry your heart aches and you have to endure this pain. Those 3 precious babies will help you get through all this and you will always have a piece of him in each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Treasured memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know me. I am friends with Lisa's family. I wanted to share this video with you. I lost my son almost 14 years ago and this song brings me peace and comfort. I hope it can help you and your family too.
    Melody Densley

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCVT88Dz_CM

    ReplyDelete